Good Friday 2020
The Final Scenes
~ Prelude ~
~ Welcome ~
~ He Is Lord ~
He Is Lord;
He Is Lord
He Has Risen From The Dead And He Is Lord,
Every Knee Shall Bow,
Every Tongue Confess
That Jesus Christ Is Lord.
~ The Last Supper ~
~ Alas! And Did My Savior Bleed ~
1. Alas! and did my Savior bleed, and did my Sovereign die! Would he devote that sacred head for sinners such as I?
2. Was it for crimes that I have done, He suffered on the tree? Amazing pity! Grace unknown! And love beyond degree!
3. Well might the sun in darkness hide, and shut its glories in, When Christ, the great Redeemer died For man the creature's sin
4. But drops of tears can ne'er repay the debt of love I owe. Here, Lord, I give myself away; 'tis all that I can do.
~ Betrayal ~
~ What Woundrous Love Is This ~
1. What wondrous love is this, O my soul, O my soul, what wondrous love is this, O my soul! What wondrous love is this that caused the Lord of bliss to bear the dreadful curse for my soul, for my soul, to bear the dreadful curse for my soul!
2. When I was sinking down, sinking down, sinking down, when I was sinking down, sinking down; when I was sinking down beneath God's righteous frown, Christ laid aside his crown for my soul, for my soul, Christ laid aside his crown for my soul!
3. And when from death I'm free, I'll sing on, I'll sing on, and when from death I'm free, I'll sing on; and when from death I'm free, I'll sing and joyful be, and through eternity I'll sing on, I'll sing on, and through eternity I'll sing on!
~ Gethsemane ~
~ Beneath The Cross of Jesus !
1. Beneath the cross of Jesus I fain would take my stand, The shadow of a mighty Rock Within a weary land; A home within the wilderness, A rest upon the way, From the burning of the noontide heat, And the burden of the day.
2. There lies beneath its shadow But on the farther side, The darkness of an awful grave That gapes both deep and wide; And there between us stands the cross, Two arms outstretched to save, Like a watchman set to guard the way From that eternal grave.
3. I take, O cross, thy shadow For my abiding place; I ask no other sunshine than The sunshine of His face; Content to let the world go by, To know no gain nor loss, My sinful self my only shame, My glory all the cross.
~ Trials ~
~ The Lord's Prayer (Kayleigh Bennett) ~
~ The Cross~
~ Worthy is the Lamb ~
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain; Worthy is the Lamb that was slain.
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain,
to receive Power and riches and wisdom and strength, Honor and glory and blessing!
Worthy is the Lamb,
Worthy is the Lamb Worthy is the Lamb that was slain. Worthy is the Lamb!